ENGLISH INTEGRATING PROJECT

ENGLISH PROJECT

MEMBERS:

JUANSE CABRERA
FRANCISCO DUARTE 
JOAQUIN FLAMARIQUE
MATEO PELAIA
ADRIANO STANZIOLA



WE ARE MAKING THIS BLOG BECAUSE OUR TEACHER SAID THAT FOR OUR INTEGRATING EXAM IS ABOUT DOING A BLOGER WITH THE THIGS THAT SHE BROUGHT TO THE CLASS as cases or situacions.

UNIT 7

M-Hi Chris how are you?
C-Hi Mike a pleasure to be here 
M-The pleasure is mine
C-Oh thank you
M- Chris some one said to me that you talk with the police on this days on Argentina 
C- Unfortunately, yes
M- Why?
C- beacuse one of my fans is harassing me
M- what did she say? and what did you say to the police?
C- she said that she always loved me and she want to be whith me
C- she enter in the hotel and try to broke into my room
M- what did you do?
C- inmediatly i notice that i called the police and said that she was trying to broke into my room 
C- The police said that a police oficer was going to my room at this moument 
M- what the police did with the girl
C- the police oficer said that if she didnt go out of the hotel he would take her out
c- and the woman said if i didnt go out the room she didn´t stoped trying to enter into the room
M- and what happened?
C- I went  out the room and take a photo with her and she went out the hottel peacefully 
C- the police officer said that if I didnt go out the room he was going to arrest her but nothing more happned. 
M- You saw that girl again 
C- yes, when i went out to eat this morning 
C- she came behind me and said that she was regretfull with his acctions.
C- and i said that she dont have to be gorryed because a lot of people do this things to me.
M- Chris thaks for coming to the show tonight and i hope  you continue having a good stay here 
UNIT 1
Friend I always notice you strange. I think you don't organize your study times well and that's making you waste a lot of time. I would recommend dividing the topics and then making summaries that will help you a lot,don´t do another thing at the same time your studying like playing video games or wasting your time with your phone. if the two of us work and study together it will be faster. organize the thing do you need to study the place the paterial, etc. Finally, I recommend you not to study everything at the last minute, it has helped me to study little by little every day until the day of the exam. Study a litle bit before the exam this would help you to study thing that you have to improve, I hope it will help you in the exams.
see you in the school.

Comentarios

  1. Good Job boys! I was expecting more creativity from you . Be careful with reported speech mistakes and spelling

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

TIC